Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ok, Ive been gone for about 2 weeks

As you know, Christmas just passed and with all the shopping and preparing for the holiday, I haven't taken the time to update the blog. Christmas is over and its time to get back on top of things.


As you all know, I'm a natural hair consultant, but besides that, I am a personal chef and caterer and have been for many years. I help people learn to prepare meals both healthy and unhealthy! lol! It finally hit me though, that I help other people learn to cook healthy alternatives and teach about portion control, but I don't practice what I preach! I've been teaching clients for years how to lose weight quickly, but I won't adopt the principles! What a hypocrite! So, on Christmas day, I started my new lifestyle. Eating the things I love, only prepared a little healthier and smaller portion sizes. I'm documenting everything on youtube to have someone to be accountable to as well as to have something to look at to actually see the changes in my body. I must admit that I am embarrassed at my starting weight, and frankly, embarrased about the way I look in the videos, but thats why I'm making the lifestyle changes I have chosen to make during the holidays. If I can lose during Christmas and new year, as much as I like to eat, anyone can. This is sooooo hard for me, to know that family and friends will be reading this blog and watching the videos. Its one thing to know a complete stranger see's them but someone I actually know? They are going to look at me like Im pathetic for getting to this point! But ok, here goes.
Omg! You guys dont know how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment