Thursday, December 30, 2010

What am I eating?

Someone on youtube sent me a message asking what types of food Ive been eating in the last 4 days. Oh yeah, Ive lost 6.2lbs so far! I haven't changed my diet to much, only watching my portion sizes and completely eliminating soda's! Ive been dropping a minimum of a pound a day! Lets see if I can keep it up!
Here is a pic of a dish I ate today. Lemon Buttered Tilapia over sauteed Spinach with onions garlic and capers. It was delish and quite filling!

When wanting something sweet, I go to old fashioned peanut or cashew brittle. Yeah, its sugar, but one piece is so sweet and hard that by the time you finish chewing, you are satisfied! lol! Here's a picture of the size that I eat daily. Only 1 though!

Any questions? Feel free to email me at theurbanhomemaker@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment