Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 1 before and after pics

    Today is the end of week one on my eating plan. I'm down 7.6lbs. To be honest, I'm not to happy with that number. Wanted to lose at least 8.4 this week, but I guess it could be worst! In the last couple days I have only lost 1.4 ounces and I had been averaging a pound a day. This week, I am going to up my exercise. Because I'd love to equal or beat this weeks weight loss during week 2.
    I wasn't happy that is, until I compared day one to day 6 pictures. I actually can see a difference!!!! Woow! As I told you in the first video on youtube, my stomach is the last place I gain weight so it would probably be the first place I lose. Looks like I was correct. There is a major difference in my stomach!!!!!
    Today, I started checking measurements, which I probably should have done on day 1 because I am dissappointed in the numbers. If I have learned one thing though, looking at the pictures, it is the numbers may not be that important. What do you look like and Im liking the difference so far picture wise.

What do you all think?!? Day 1 on right, Day 6 on left


If you would like to see the youtube videos first hand, check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment