Thursday, December 30, 2010

Youtube Videos

Ok, so Im chicken! I didn't have the courage to post the videos directly to the blog! At least not until I drop a few more pounds! But, I am going to post the link to the videos on youtube. If you actually go to youtube, then you need to see them! lol! As soon as my stomach looks like I want, Ill start putting them on here! lol



There are currently 2 video's posted. One from Christmas and the other from Wednesday. In 4 days, I lost 6.2lbs. I will be updating the videos every Wednesday and Friday with Friday being the full body views. I must warn you, the full body will be with swimsuit bottoms and a bra, so you can really see all that hangs! Lol! If this doesn't motivate me, I don't know what will!
My weight loss vlog is here

No comments:

Post a Comment