Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am Amazed!

It is amazing to me the differences that I have noticed in my body already! Having only lost a few pounds, not only are the chances noticable in my clothing, but my bones do not ache nearly as bad as they did. Honestly, I thought I was having issues with my joints because of the weather and because Im getting older. Finds out, it was the weight! If that can happen and I haven't even lost 10 pounds yet, imagine the difference in 20, 30, even 40 pounds! This in itself is a reason to continue on this healthy living plan! Oh and before I forget, I am actually running up and down my stair again without slowing before I get to the top and without being out of breath with sore ankles.... I was losing weight for vanity, but I am now realizing this is a blessing for my health!

Until Next Time,
Stephanie D
www.youtube.com/easyspeedyweightloss
www.TheUrbanHomemaker.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment