Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wednesday and Fridays You Tube Posts

This weeks Youtube posts (January 5 and 7) MAY not be uploaded due to computer issues. In the last year or so, I have had to replace my computer charger twice and it decided to go out on me once again this weekend. I have ordered another one which I don't expect until next week sometime. I am going to try to wiggle the cord and pray really really hard that I can get it to charge at some point today so that I can update you all. I had some really great things to discuss with you for Wednesdays show and I am truly disappointed. If the wiggle and the prayer doesn't work, I will post Wednesdays topics here on the blog and Fridays weight loss update on the blog as well.....

Talk to you soon!
Stephanie D
www.TheUrbanHomemaker.blogspot.com
www.Youtube.com/EasySpeedyWeightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment