Sunday, January 9, 2011

Win a customized 8 week diet plan!

Today is day 14 on my eating plan. As of today, I am down a total of 12lbs and 7 inches! I am extremely happy but not totally surprised at the results thus far, being that I have been helping others get their mind and body together for quite a while. I wish I had jumped on my own eating plan a year ago!!!!!

Since documenting my journey on youtube the last couple of weeks, I have gotten a lot of inbox messages inquiring what I am doing to lose weight and inches so fast. Every Wednesday, I give tips to health in general which will assist with the weight loss. I haven't really given the step by step of what Im doing, simply because its an eating plan and varies depending on the person, so what I am doing, you may not do, depending on weight, likes, dislikes, etc... When meeting clients initially, we have at least a 30 minute phone consultation prior to me writing out their meal plans.

What I have decided to do, is give one person, my personalized menu planning and diet program to do along side me for the next 8 weeks.  To enter, send an message to my youtube inbox telling me why you should be on the program as well as your current weight and weight loss goals. The deadline to enter is January 24th. The winner will be announced on January 28th, with the diet plan starting the following Tuesday February 1, 2011...

Heres to healthy living!
Stephanie D
www.youtube.com/EasySpeedyWeightLoss

No comments:

Post a Comment